Purple carrots are delicious and useful.
It is native to Afghanistan. Its outer appearance is purple. and inside is yellowish orange flesh Like common carrots Purple carrots contains more beta-carotene than normal carrots and contains anthocyanin present in The main ingredient of purple vegetables Acts as an anti-oxidant, which inhibits the occurrence of cancer cells, helps expand blood vessels. make blood vessels strong Reduces the risk of heart disease and has good anti-inflammatory properties These purple carrots are popular in Turkey, the Middle East and the Far East. The most famous and unique purple carrot is the purple/black carrot (zanahoria morá) in Cuevas Bajas of Spain
Benefits of carrots in general
1.Vitamin A will help in enhancing the growth of tissues of the body. Carrots are rich in vitamin A, which is in the form of beta-carotene.
2. Help slow down the aging process. Because carrots contain a lot of antioxidants. and the free radical It is the cause of skin problems, wrinkles, dermatitis.
3. Protect your skin from sunlight. Because carrots are rich in carotenoids. which is effective in fighting sunlight and helping to heal sunburned skin. by enhancing the immune system of the body So drink carrot juice in summer. It's like getting a natural sun protection agent.
4. Strengthens the production of collagen. Vitamin C in carrots helps to build collagen, which is an important protein for skin elasticity, reduce wrinkles, slow down aging
5. Reduce dark circles, dark spots, uneven skin tone
6. Reduce and protect the skin from acne. Because carrots contain essential oils that will help the digestive system function normally. It will help reduce acne.
7.Heal scars One of the benefits of carrots is that it has a healing effect on scars with the high amount of vitamin A in carrots. And it is a part that helps to create tissue cells.
Anti-aging formula Reduce wrinkles
Purple carrots contain a lot of antioxidants. this free radical Causes skin problems, wrinkles, dermatitis
This is a formula to reduce wrinkles. and dark circles under the eyes
Carrot 1/4 head
1 Tbsp Avocado Milk
2 Tbsp Fresh Milk
1 Tsp Honey
How to do it
1. Wash carrots, cut into small pieces
2. Blend milk, avocado juice, fresh milk and honey until homogeneous
3. Combine the ingredients in step 2 with the carrots until homogeneous
4. wash your face thoroughly Absorb the face and the area under the eyes to dry.
5.Use a clean cotton ball to moisten the cream. To soak and then paste it around the lower eyelid
6.Leave it until dry, then gently peel it off from the corner of the eye to the head of the eye. Then rinse with clean water.
This should be done once a week. Will gradually reduce wrinkles, dark circles will gradually decrease.