Purple carrots are delicious and useful.
Originated from Afghanistan. The external appearance is purple. And inside is yellow-orange flesh. Like normal carrot meat purple carrot Contains more beta-carotene than ordinary carrots and anthocyanin, which is the main component of purple vegetables. Acts as an antioxidant, which inhibits the development of cancer cells and helps expand blood vessels. Make blood vessels strong Helps reduce the risk of heart disease. And has good anti-inflammatory properties. These purple carrots are popular in Turkey, the Middle East and the Far East. The most famous and unique purple carrot is the purple/black carrot (zanahoria morá) in Cuevas Bajas of Spain
General benefits of carrots
1. Vitamin A will help in enhancing the growth of body tissues. Carrots are rich in vitamin A, which is in the form of beta-carotene.
2. Help slow down the aging process. This is because carrots themselves contain a large amount of antioxidants. and free radicals It is the cause of skin problems, wrinkles, and dermatitis.
3. Protect your skin from sunlight. This is because carrots are rich in carotenoids. which is effective in fighting sunlight and helping to treat sunburned skin By strengthening the body's immune system. So drink carrot juice in summer. It's like we have natural sun protection substances.
4. Strengthen the creation of collagen: Vitamin C in carrots helps create collagen, which is an important protein for skin elasticity, reduces wrinkles, and slows down aging.
5. Helps reduce dark circles, dark spots, and uneven skin tone.
6. Reduce and protect the skin from acne. This is because carrots contain essential oils that will help the digestive system function normally. It will help reduce acne.
7. Treat scars One of the benefits of carrots is their healing effect on scar relief thanks to the abundance of vitamin A in carrots. and is a part that helps in building tissue cells
Formula to slow down aging and reduce wrinkles
Purple carrots contain a large amount of antioxidants. This free radical It is the cause of skin problems, wrinkles, and dermatitis.
This is a formula for reducing wrinkles. and dark circles under the eyes
1 tablespoon avocado milk
2 tablespoons fresh milk
1 teaspoon honey
1. Clean carrots and cut into small pieces.
2. Take avocado milk, fresh milk, and honey and blend until smooth.
3. Mix the ingredients in step 2 with the carrots until smooth.
4. Wash your face thoroughly. Pat your face and under-eye area dry.
5. Use clean cotton to moisten the resulting cream. Soak it in and then place it around the lower eyelid.
6. Leave it until dry, then gently peel it from the corner of the eye towards the inner corner of the eye. Then gently rinse with clean water.
This should be done once a week. It will cause wrinkles to gradually decrease. Darkness will gradually decrease.