Many of you might think that Pear and Pear are the same species because the taste and aroma of the two fruits are similar to . Actually, pears are different species of fruit. Pearls Yes
Characteristics of pears is a temperate fruit that is native to Europe. The fruit is similar to an apple, but the skin is thin. When ripe, the flesh is very soft and juicy. Not as hard as an apple It has a sweet and sour taste and sweet aroma. The most commonly eaten pear is Williams pear, also known as Bartlett in the US and Canada.
Characteristics ofPearls originated in western China. Similar to apples as well, there are many colors ranging from yellow, green, reddish-orange and brown. The pear pulp is crispy and juicy. (But some species are gazelles) have a slightly sweet and sour taste. fragrant meat The seeds are small, flat, oval. Black or blackish brown
- Pear is a fruit rich in many antioxidants. Helps to strengthen the immune system in the body
- Contains antioxidants called polyphenols. which helps to inhibit carcinogens Against cancer.
- Eating fruit like pears on a regular basis. Can help reduce the risk of macular degeneration
- Pear is a cool fruit. It can be taken orally to relieve fever.
- Contains pectin fibers that helps expel heavy metals from the body
- Aids in weight loss Reduce cholesterol levels, reduce bad cholesterol (LDL)
- Helps maintain a stable blood sugar level. Prevent diabetes
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
- Helps prevent high blood pressure and stroke
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Pear is a high fiber fruit. thus helping to excrete helps cleanse the intestines Prevent colon cancer
- Pear contains the enzyme ficin. which has digestive properties It has mild laxative properties, so it is very suitable for those who have problems with excretion.
- Helps flush out waste that accumulates in the kidneys before they crystallize into stones
- Aids in diuresis
- Helps treat chronic cholecystitis
- Pear juice is anti-inflammatory and helps relieve pain from various inflammations
- Pear has properties that help treat gout
- Pear has an alkaline mineral. Which is suitable to be taken orally to help detoxify the body
- Drinking pear juice can nourish the voice and throat
Benefits of pears
- Pear is a fruit that is rich in many important vitamins and minerals that are beneficial to the body such as vitamin C, vitamin B3, vitamin B9, calcium, potassium. and magnesium
- Pears are one of the few fruits that are hypoallergenic. Therefore, it is very suitable for patients with allergies to eat.
- Pearls contain folic acid, or vitamin B9, which is very important for the unborn baby.
The properties of pears
- PearlsImmune boosting Helps to strengthen the body
- Helps alleviate various ailments in the body
- Sedative Relieve anxiety, uneasiness, and sorrow in the mind.
- Helps cleanse the blood. make the kidneys work better
- Helps balance blood sugar
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Pearl is a fruit that has a cooling effect. Thus helping to relieve thirst, relieve heat, reduce body heat. and quenching hot toxicity in the body as well.
- Helps relieve cold symptoms. By bringing the pears to finely chopped and then boiled with sugar to eat.
- Help relieve cough, dry cough, help dissolve phlegm. Add moisture to the lungs
- Helps relieve dry throat. sore throat irritation salty throat feeling thirsty This is caused by foods that contain a lot of MSG.
- Pearls have properties that help maintain healthy lungs
- It helps to cleanse the stomach. Strengthens the stomach
- Stimulates intestinal stagnation. And helps to secrete various gastric juices in the digestive system. Reduce flatulence Make the stomach work better
- Pearls are high in dietary fiber, thus helping to drain and aid in excretion. prevent constipation and colon cancer well.
- Aids in diuresis
- Stimulates kidney function
Benefits of pears
- Pearls is a sweet fruit. There is sugar that the body can use as energy immediately. not feel hungry Pear is another fruit that is very suitable for those who want to lose weight.
- Pearl is a fruit that is very useful for patients suffering from throat diseases. physically weak Anemia and tuberculosis
- The scent of pear can stimulate the mind. makes you feel refreshed and exhilarated
Concluding that The difference between pears and pear isn't much of a difference. There are only the origin and taste, and the benefits are just the same. It is recommended to eat together. Crispy, delicious, sweet, full of benefits.